The Equipment of Tegernsee Chalet.
Tegernsee Chalet was built in 2015 as a modern style Alpine Chalet and offers high standard for up to six people.
The low-energy house built according to ecological criteria provides parquet resp. tile floors and floor heating in the whole house.
- Free internet (WiFi)
- Flatscreen TV, DVD Player and Radio/ Stereo
- Car park
- Bike shed
- Non smoking cottage
- Two bicycles, hiking poles, umbrellas and sledges can be provided for guests free of charge
- Towels, Bath- and Kitchentowels as well as Tablecloths and Bedding are included in the rental price
- Wood for the fireplace is free, if you wish you can chop your own fire wood
- Slackline in the garden
Tegernsee Chalet offers approximately 120 sqm
- Entrance hall with wardrobe
- Bathroom with floor-level shower, window, toilet, sink, hairdryer, vanity mirror
- Large open living / dining / kitchen area about 55 square meters
- The living area has a fireplace with glass front
- The kitchen is carpenter custom-made with cooking island and integrated "BORA stove" with integrated extractor and bar counter, fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge / freezer, oven,nespresso capsuel machine, coffee maker, electric espresso cooker, mocrowave, toaster, kettle, and all cooking utensils, cutlery, crockery, etc.
- From here generous glassdoors lead to the south and east terrace and the garden, equipped with dining area and other seating and lounge furniture.
- Bath with (floor level) shower, bathtub, window and WC, sink, hairdryer, vanity mirror
- 2 separate bedrooms, each with a double bed (2,00 mx 1,80 m), a window overlooking the garden and a skylight
- 1 semi open loft with double sofa bed (for 2 persons) also with a window overlooking the garden
- In total the first floor sleeps 6 persons.
- Large lounge with TV Corner, equipped with Flatscreen and DVD Player
- Laundry and utility room with washing machine
- Storage space for ski equipment.