General Terms and Conditions

With booking you accept the general reservation conditions of Tegernsee Chalet, U. Kleiner. The following conditions apply to all reservations/bookings. We reserve the right to alter the conditions at all times. Bookings and reservations already placed are exempt.

 

Prices

Prices apply per night. The maximum capacity of the house is six persons. Minimum stay depends on the travel dates but is usually seven nights.

Reservation

Our website provides information about rental options and prices. For reservation inquiries please send an email to : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .. Within 24 hours you will receive a reservation confirmation. In accordance with the booking period and the total a deposit might be due. The deposit is due with reservation/ booking and can be paid via EC Card or transfer. The deposit will be deducted from the total, at Check-in the rest sum is due. After receipt you will receive a confirmation mail with information concerning arrival procedures and the rest sum due at check-in.

Cancellation

Cancellations must be in writing to our email address. in case oa fee of 10% of the whole amount is due. From 30 days before check-in date 30% of the total are due. From 14 days before check-in date 60% are due, from 7 days and under 90 %, without cancellation the total sum will be charged.

Payment

Payment is due at booking by transfer.

Security Deposit

The security deposit is 300 EUR and due by transfer. It will be refunded at check-out.

Damages

Damages, caused by guests, have to be compensated by the guest.

Cleaning service

On request cleaning in between and change of towels is available for a fee.

Towels and bedding

Towels, bath towels, bedding, tablecloth and kitchen towels are provided and included in the rental.

Check-in

Arrival/ Check-in is between 3 pm and 6 pm, please inform your lessor about the approximate time of your arrival. Should the arrival be delayed, please contact the lessor in time.

 

Liability

House rule

Please note:

1. Noise

a.) please do not exceed the regular noise level after 10 pm .
b.) Parties, particularly bachelor parties are not permitted
c.) please respect the calm neighbourhood

2. Security

At all times close and lock the doors and windows when you leave the house.

3.Waste

Please depose of all waste separated and exclusively in the provided bins.

4. Smoking

a.) Tegernsee Chalet is a non- smoking house. Outside smoking is permitted, please depose of cigarettes in an ashtray.
b.) In case of smoking in the house a special cleaning service is necessary and the guest will be charged 150 EUR.

5. Pets

Unfortunately we cannot house pets out of consideration for guests suffering from allergies.

6. Lighting

Please switch off all lights when leaving the house out of consideration for the environment.

 

Questions

If you have questions concerning our conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will happily provide answers.

Logo 7

Located at lake Tegernsee, the Tegernsee Chalet is an ideal starting point to reach the numerous attractions.

Tegernsee Chalet
Schlierseer Straße 53b
D-83703 Gmund

>>> Chalet booking

 

 

Location

The Tegernsee Chalet is located at the entrance to the Tegernsee valley on the northern shore of Lake Tegernsee in the town of Gmund in the district Ostin at Tegernsee.

banner tegernsee chalet1

Recreational paradise

Numerous leisure activities can be found at the Tegernsee. Explore the region with the 3D Tegernsee Tour or with the virtual outdooractive tour planer.

banner tegernsee chalet3    outdooractive m

 

 

DMC Firewall is a Joomla Security extension!